Friday, May 1, 2009

Best Buddies

We are pretty sure that Noah is going to make an excellent big brother. He has been taking great care of his best buddy Diego. They do everything together, I just love to hear noah talking to him. They talk about golfing, and driving trains. I wish I could get it on camera because it is so funny! Here are the boys taking a "nap". Forgive the couch mess, I was cleaning the cushions.
Stroller ride anyone?

Noah also "reads" Diego stories. We sure love our little guy, he always manages to keep us laughing!
I took these pics with our new camera, it arrived just in time for the baby. He's welcome to come anytime now...please!



3 comments:

Becca said...

Noah really is such a sweetheart. I think he'll make a terrific big brother. I love him reading to Diego, that is so precious! Keep us posted when you have some baby news!

vanessa joie said...

How cute! He looks ready to be a big brother!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

That's fun that Noah does stuff with Diego. Suzie "reads" books to me and it's so cute. I'm sure Noah will be a terrific big brother!