Jason and Logan may get me back later for this but for now, I think it's kinda funny! I have started to make some little skirts for my Etsy shop and I needed to take pictures of them for the website. I thought it would be best if I showed what they looked like on an actual baby but, I have boys. No problem, Logan doesn't know better so I dressed him up and he looked pretty darn cute too. I am seriously so mean but the pictures turned out so cute!
I did try not to show his face directly because I think Logan definitely looks like a boy. He absolutely hated the headband but kinda liked the skirt! Don't worry, next time I will just ask a neighbor to be my model.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
ELAN!! HAHHAHHA This is great and YES Jason will probably kill you for posting this but I LOVE it!! Anytime you need a 'plus size' model Lydia is more then willing to model for you!! he he Logan is so stinking cute......even dressed up like a girl!!
Oh my goodness that is too funny! Hope you guys are going to Cory and Leisa's BBQ we are excited to see you guys again.
hahahahaha. love it! You're welcome to use Emily in a few months when she can sit up by herself. :)
That's hilarious!! Any time you want to borrow one of my girls you can!
Elan you crack me up! I read your title and was expecting some story about taking all the toys away or something. Didn't see this coming at all! Your skirts look awesome, by the way, even on a male model! lol!
LOL... THAT IS HILLARIOUS!
Logan is too cute as a girl--I love it! I totally sympathize with Noah on the Tidal Wave, I don't like that ride either.
Oh you crack me up! But the clothes are pretty cute. ;)
Post a Comment