Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby shower

Some of the wonderful ladies in my neighborhood threw me a baby shower. This is my 3rd baby, so I was not expecting a shower but this is our first girl and I am so thankful to have had one! There was so much I needed for her and thanks to the shower, I feel much more prepared for her arrival. Here are some pics of some of the beautiful things we got: a girl can never have enough shoes...right?!I got so many diapers that I will not need to buy a single diaper for her, for the first few months. There was a great turnout for the shower and I am so grateful to have so many great friends and family who already love this little one. Only 2 weeks to go until our princess is here!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so excited too. Can hardly wait.