Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tired Boy

My little Noah is as sweet as can be, except when he is tired. He will fight taking his nap or going to bed as long as he possibly can. Well today was no exception. I found him asleep on the first stair, then again standing up with his head resting on a storage tub, then he finally gave in and fell asleep on the floor in the office/everything room. What a silly guy!


I tried to get a picture of him on the stairs and on the box but he woke up as I tried to get the camera ready.

7 comments:

Shannon Abbott said...

How funny! Zac fights falling asleep also.

Carrie said...

That is how Easton can be sometimes. When Dan is watching him, he falls asleep in the funniest places. One time he fell asleep sitting up in his high chair with cheese stuck to his lip. Good thing these boys are so adorable!

Marianne said...

That is SOOOO cute! Logan will only sleep in his crib. I wish so bad he would still fall asleep in my arms. Church would be A LOT easier.

Jana said...

That is so cute. Little character!

vanessa joie said...

That's the cutest thing ever! ♥

Downey's said...

I am sure that it can get frustrating when they struggle to fall asleep but it makes for some great pictures though!

Chelsea said...

Noah seems so cute! What an adoreable photo opp! You must be a fun mom, because he just enjoys his little life so much that he doesn't want to miss a moment of it with a nap! Good job mom!